Bringing Data Culture To Life In The Workplace
Is your business making the best use of the rich data available? If not, this online course will help you to build data into the cultural fabric and daily practices to discover new opportunities and make better decisions
- Defining data, big data and smart data and understanding their importance
- Understanding how establishing a data culture can benefit a company
- Identifying the challenges associated with one of the major applications of data: artificial intelligence
- Understanding the role of a data scientist
- Understanding how APIs work and what benefits they provide
- Identifying effective applications of data through three success stories
- Describing how data use can benefit the planet and society
Big data, smart data, data science… These are all terms which have become commonplace in our professional lives. But what do they mean? And what strategic value do they have for companies in all sectors? In this course, you will come to understand the vital importance of making data central to a company’s corporate culture and integrating it before creating new business strategies, regardless of your core business! How have Uber, Airbnb, Netflix, SNCF and SUEZ harnessed data to give themselves a competitive advantage? You will find all the answers here!
If you’re interested in taking Bringing Data Culture To Life In The Workplace, become a member to learn now and get full access to world-class content for a full year.